Every Sunday and Wednesday is designed with our children in mind. We want them to be able to experience:
- Their own worship,
- To learn about ministering to others,
- Experience plays and skits on their level,
- Focused teaching with age-appropriate lessons,
- Hear from their pastor,
- Opportunity to pray with peers,
- See their parents worship,
- Experience the family atmosphere of a Sunday service,
- Have fun,
- Grow in their knowledge and relationship with God,
These things cannot all happen if the kids are in a traditional "Sunday School" class all the time. So we have a rotating schedule that is intentionally designed to give every child a well-rounded experience in their time at church.
Online Check In
If you would like to get your child's information into our database before you visit (so you don't have to do it when you get there), feel free to submit that in advance by clicking HERE to go to our online check in form.
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to send an email directly to our Director of Children's Ministries by clicking HERE.
Schedule & Age Breakdown
Scroll down to check out the pictures of the schedule, age breakdown, and check-in process (don't worry, we have these on banners by our check-in kiosk so no need to memorize them)...